Tuesday 10 March 2015

Here I am

Tuesday 10 March 2015
Goodness, I've been procrastinating. I often do that when I'm uncertain of myself or what direction I'm pursuing. Not long after I started this blog, I started an art blog. I spent more time there than here. It was a lot of fun though.

In reality, I was procrastinating because David and I were having second thoughts, about so many things! Then I stopped posting in my art blog.

Perhaps I can explain a little here.

More explanation is to come. We're not particularly this fickle, just finding our direction sometimes, can be fraught with uncertainty. We're sorting it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw your pebble into the pool...

Thinking small in a big world...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP