Who's there?

 


Just briefly for those who followed my previous blog - you might be wondering why my new author profile shows CK instead of Chris? After a surname change in 2022 - CK became my new initials. Feel free to continue using Chris in the comments, I just wanted to mention something in-case it caused confusion about who's writing here. 

It's still me, the same person - just with a different handle. Feel free to leave a comment about yourself, or what name you often get called by others. I often get called Christina or Kristen, by people with poor name recollection. Or maybe I just look like one?


CREDITS:

Image by Claire Morgan: on Pexels

Comments

  1. I was curious and that makes sense!

    The spelling of my name seems to elicit two versions, depending on what part of the country they are from. Southerners tend to say "Leah" and Northerners tend to pronounce it "Lay" as in rhymes with "sleigh." All of this used to bug me tremendously, so I would always correct them. "It's pronounced Lee". My weaving teacher never caught on and continued to use "Leah" no matter how many times I corrected her. I finally gave it up altogether after telling someone it was pronounced "Lee" giving the example of movie actress Vivian Leigh. That used to work until one lady humphed, "Don't you wish!" I gave up after that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hullo there Lia...I mean, Leigh. 😂 I actually had a best friend in highschool with your name and it was spelled exactly the same. I hadn't made the full connection until now.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha, now you have confused everyone, Chris. You are keeping us on our toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know - right? I thought I should post this to remove any confusion. Because my avatar image has changed too.

      Delete
  3. Nice to have you back, whatever the used name is ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've put your new/refurbished blog into my feed reader, so will have to look at it more often. Welcome back to the blogosphere..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev and great to see you here! I'm glad to have started blogging again. I've missed it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Throw your pebble into the pool...

Popular posts from this blog

Reopening this space