Reopening this space


Welcome to my new blog. Which is actually an old blog. Completely refurbished this time. Because a good decade has passed since writing in this space and gone are the posts about my previous life. When everything changed 3 years ago, I was destined for a a different route to live the best years ahead of me!

Still an avid gardener and permaculture enthusiast - I will be living a little differently. Because by the year's end, I plan to sell my property and relocate somewhere else. Where, is still undecided? I have passed the initial resistance stage and flying through the make it happen frenzy.  



Which is why I have kick-started this space again. When things feel so overwhelming, small virtues are tiny actions, taken every day, to bring a personal mission to light. My current schedule is overwhelmed by single parenthood and new career - so relocating is something I'm tackling like a marathon!

By working on these small daily milestones, I hope to use this space to track my progress, and work towards my new home. You're welcome to join me if reaching milestones is what inspires you too. 


CREDITS: 

1st image - by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

2nd image - by  Linus Nylund on Unsplash


Comments

  1. Chris, you will get there in the end. Look how much you have accomplished so far. Chel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the reminder Chel, and your support with coffee, cake and conversation. It's such a blessing to have good friends.

      Delete
  2. So glad to see you blogging again. It helps so much to journal and document our journey. It's all about small steps, every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh, and we certainly share the need to journal and document the journey. It cement the steps that aren't always taken with certainty. I look forward to coming to visit you soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Throw your pebble into the pool...